Having bed bugs in your bed is one of the most irritating things. Due to that, you cannot sleep well; you get rashes from various insect bites and what not. Having bed bugs in your bed is no less than a nightmare, even if you had pest control a few days back, they seem to come back again and again. Now the important question is can you get rid of bed bugs for good? The answer is you can.
Expectations from a residual pest control program
This residual treatment is a sure shot way to permanently do away with all your pest and bed bug problem. What’s more, you are free from all the side effects from a traditional pest control programs like a headache, nausea etc. The outcomes are in general supposed to happen after this treatment:
• The first is called the Waterfall effect i.e. you will notice more pests crawling out of its hiding place.
• Second is the panic cycle of the pest, unable to bear chemicals, they might bite and fly or run here and there in large numbers.
• Final is the death due to dehydration. This means the chemical formula has worked successfully and destroyed their entire nest along with the pests.
Can you get rid of bed bugs for good? – The re-treatment protocol
Pests live in large numbers; the first treatment of residual program might miss some. Only a few pests are enough to create a host of them yet again. Hence re-treatment is mandatory. You need to apply your anti-bedbug spray repeatedly for a permanent result. Since some nests are larger than the other, there are few plans of this re-treatment protocol to solve – can you get rid of bed bugs for good?
• 1st week: Daily treatment of your entire house thoroughly
• 2nd week: 3 treatments in a week.
• 3rd week: 2 treatments in a week.