Webcam hacking is a new way of peeping into the computers by the hackers. This is easy for them to take control of your computer from remote access with the help of Remote Trojan Access(RAT). They need no big efforts to hack into your home security camera or your computer or laptop webcam and interfere with your most private and sensitive privacy issues. They can even peep into your bedroom during your most warm moments and you don’t even come to know of it.
You can prevent webcam hacking
AVG is one of the best internet security systems and you can seek support of their experts by calling on avg technical support phone number, but you can follow preventive measures before that.
• It is better to disable your webcam if you’re not using it at all or cover it with duct tape if you occasionally use it.
• Always make sure that your Firewall protection is on and your antivirus software is up-to-date.
• Always update your operating system and browser for safe use.
• Always use secured internet or Wi-Fi network.
• Avoid dealing with emails from unknown senders or spams and especially with attachment or link. Don’t click the suspicious attachment or link.
• Never open unsecured suspicious sites.
• Don’t chat with unknown people on the internet.
• Keep your smartphone secured with tricky password.
In case you are suspicious about any security issue with your computer despite all preventive measure, you can call AVG technical support phone number to seek clarification on your concern.
Why AVG tech support is recommended?
AVG is an advanced technology and an innovation for your computer protection. When you call on AVG technical support phone number you are connected to an expert to resolve your issue and this support is available round the clock all days a week. You want your computer system safe from the hackers and thus, you need a support that can assure you complete protection.